Saturday, July 11, 2015

This Woman Had The Best Response To Internet Bullies Who Fat-Shamed Her Boyfriend


fat shame response
This woman had the best response to Internet bullies who fat-shamed her boyfriend.

July 8, 2015
credit: reddit
More than 2,600 people commented that her boyfriend was fat and disgusting. Some asked if he had Down Syndrome.
But Ashley is taking the high road, defending their love and proving that inner beauty is more powerful than physical appearance. She responded publicly about this experience, and how it's made her relationship with Christopher even stronger.
"If you have seen the comments on our photo that went viral, they are pretty shallow and rude," she wrote. "I would advise you not to look at them."


fat shame response
credit: facebook

"It surprises me how many people are so quick to judge when they don't even know you. Well let me just tell you, I won the jackpot with Christopher. He may not have rock hard abs like the world tells girls to want in a guy, but really, why does that even matter when you are trying to really find someone to spend the rest of your life with? He is so thoughtful and patient, he always shows me how he loves me in little ways, he is my best friend. I love him for who he is and he loves me for who I am. Understanding, loving, and hilarious, which is so rare to find these days!!"

fat shame response
credit: facebook

"Since I was young, (like many other little girls) I dreamed about who I would end up with, once I gave my life to Christ and saw examples of Godly marriages and relationships, I wanted that. God saw the desires of my heart and blessed me with Christopher. He brings me closer to God through prayer, and his love. I know God will use us both for awesome things because we make a great team! So as of us and those rude comments, we know the truth and we will block out the haters. Enjoy our picture though. Lol"

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/915/This-Woman-Had-The-BEST-Response-To-Internet-Bullies-Who-Fat-Shamed-Her-Boyfriend#mBuMZu3UZMlfmYVe.99

No comments:

Post a Comment